We at Dental SolutionS take the utmost care of our patients. And the little ones are the most important to us. We offer them such a relieving and soothing experience that they feel comfortable during the treatment. A specialized team of doctors manages Kids Dentistry at Dental SolutionS.
The need for Dental help for kids starts right from the time they are born. Parents are requested to take assistance from their Dentists for their newly born child. Many times we’ve seen that kids often catch cavities in the front teeth and this is merely because of the neglect.
Kids Dentistry at Dental SolutionS
Proper oral hygiene maintenance of your child is a must. Parents must visit our clinics and should consult how and from when they should start taking care of their child’s oral health.
Apart from this, we have a separate Fluoride Treatment to prevent your child from catching caries and cavities at a later date.
Furthermore, you can also go for Pit and Fissure Sealants to make sure that all the teeth in your child’s mouth can be prevented from getting cavities.
Fluoride Treatment at Dental SolutionS
“Prevention is better than cure”
Fluoride treatment is applicable for children after the permanent tooth erupts. Fluoride treatment strengthens the tooth by providing them fluoride ions which prevents bacterial growth on the tooth.
After treatment care
- Proper oral hygiene should be maintained.
- Booster sessions are planned after each and every fluoride treatment session, the patient is not advised to skip those sessions.
- Soon after the fluoride treatment, the patient is not advised to drink or eat anything for at least 45 minutes.
- Visit your dentist every 3 to 6 months.
- Brush twice a day and eat a lot of healthy green vegetables, fruits and dairy products like cheese and milk.
- Apart from this consumption of acidic foods and beverages like tea, coffee, and soda, must be reduced.
- Also, sticky foods like pizza, candies, and chocolates are not advised.
Pit and Fissure Sealants at Dental SolutionS
The process of Pit and Fissure Sealants involves, feeling and coating the deepest groves that are present on the tooth surfaces. This prevents the accumulation and growth of bacteria that further prevents the chances of decay.
Pit and Fissure Sealants is advised for young Teens and children who are prone to tooth decay. Pit and Fissure Sealants protective coatings applied to make the groves and ditches present on the tooth surface smooth.
After Treatment Care
- Normally, the patient can eat or drink anything soon after getting that Pit and Fissure Sealants done.
- Proper brushing two times a day is always advised to maintain oral hygiene.
Food items to avoid and care after Teeth Cleaning and Polishing done
Avoid all foods that contain artificial colored foods
Soda, caffeinated drinks, tea, and coffee must be taken in moderation
Apart from this quit all the deleterious habits like smoking, tobacco chewing and pan chewing, etc.